We are pretty laid back at The Spry Farm, but in order to keep both our animals and visitors safe, we have a few rules:
- No opening gates without Tyler or Leanne
- No food or beverage in the animal pens.
- No running in the pens
- No yelling & screaming in the pens
- No throwing things at or around the animals
- No chasing any of the animals
- No touching the goats’ horns
- No standing behind the mini horses or mini donkeys
- Stay seated, while on the hay wagon ride
- No dogs allowed
See? Easy peasy! Anyone not following the rules will be gently reminded once, and if the behaviour persists, be escorted out of the pen(s).
All this being said, we understand kids’ excitement, and tendency to forget things, but we also need to ensure that no one (people or animals) get hurt.