How do I book a Farm Tour?
Whether you are a school group, organization, or a private group, e-mail or call to arrange a farm tour booking. We offer a morning or an afternoon slot, generally at 9:30 and 12:30.
Phone: (807) 276-5466
How long does a Farm Tour take?
A typical Farm Tour takes about an hour-and-a-half but we schedule for 2 hours.
What happens during a Farm Tour?
- Take a Hay Wagon Ride through our groomed trails (weather permitting)
- Meet all the Animals, up close and personal.
- Use the sandbox & play structure
- Bring your lunch and eat it under the tents (additional $50 for setup)
What does it cost?
Our Farm Tour rate is based on group size.
- Groups of 20 or less $200
- Groups of 20-25 $250
- Groups of 25-30 $300
- Groups of 30-35 $350
- Groups of 35-40 $400
- Groups of 40-45 $450
- Groups of 45-50 $500
May I request an invoice?
Absolutely! To request an invoice, simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name/company name, mailing address, and how many people will be coming.
If you would like to book a farm tour, or if you have any questions, please feel free to call or text Leanne at (807) 276-5466, e-mail us at email@example.com, or message us on Facebook