This will be our first year hosting a charity 5K race and 2K walk, along our groomed trails, with proceeds being donated to the Fort Frances Community Chest!
- 5K & 2K participants may enter the grounds.
- Race-day registrants must register.
- Race day registration closes.
- Pre-race warm up begins.
- 5K run begins.
- 2K walk/kid’s run begins.
- 5K and 2K courses are wrapped up (this is flexible, of course, depending on numbers and speed).
- Awards are presented.
- All participants are welcome to stay and enjoy the rest of the day’s festivities.
All registration includes event access to the farm fall day activities. Registration is 100% non-refundable and the event will run rain or shine.
Pre-Race Day Registration (Adult) – $30
Pre-Race Day Registration (Kids under 12) – $20
Deadline: September 30th (11:00 p.m.)
Race Day Registration (Adult) – $35
Race Day Registration (Kids under 12) – $25
Deadline: October 1st (8:30 a.m.)
Medals & gift certificates will be awarded, for the following achievements:
- 5K Run Winner
- Kid’s 2K Run Winner
- 5K Run Runner-Up
- Kid’s 2K Run Runner-Up
- 7 Random Draws for all 5K & 2K run/walk participants
- 12 Random Kid’s Draws